ProplexFR 700 is a semi-rigid, flame-retardant, twin- walled product available in sheets. It is lightweight and strong, but able to be bent around sharp angles, making it a very versatile temporary protection in lieu of Masonite or Plywood. When coupled with Hanger Pins it can be quickly installed and easily removed and replaced as needed.
Key Features & Benefits
- Less labor, quicker, easier and more efficient to install; one man can lift 10+ sheets.
- Safer, lower risk to workers during installation and handling, no splinters.
- One-man vs two men handling, can be cut with a utility knife and is easy to clean.
- No warping when wet, unlike plywood, requires virtually NO maintenance.
- After installation, less man hours to monitor and inspect the temporary protection.
- More cost effective for every project due to the speed installation and extended life.
- Conforms to curves and sharp angles, greatly reducing the need for cutting and taping.
- Can be paired with Hanger Pins for easy mounting and removal.
- 100% recyclable, antistatic and Flame Retardant.
- Can be custom printed or colored.