Polyethylene (PE) coated cloth tape with an aggressive pressure-sensitive natural rubber adhesive that adheres well to a wide variety of surfaces under a wide range of temperature conditions. Designed to meet demanding applications. Easy dispensing from roll, but may require cutting due to enhanced reinforcement.
Key Features & Benefits
- Easy dispensing from the roll for sealing and joining Entry Point temporary protection components, may require cutting due to enhanced reinforcement.
- Compliments the Fire Retardant properties of the full line of Entry Point products.
- Tested in accordance with UL 723 for Flame Spread and Smoke Development.
- Professional quality, ultra-tough, all weather and moisture resistant.
- 17 mil premium tape designed for both heavy-duty jobs and standard uses.
- 12% elongation.
- 100% Made in the USA.