ProplexFR HD1200 is a rigid, flame-retardant, twin- walled product available in sheets. The sheets are both lightweight and strong making them very versatile temporary protection material for vertical and horizontal surfaces in lieu of Masonite or Plywood. Due to ease of handling and robust physical properties, ProplexFR HD1200 is routinely used for the life of the project, being moved between tasks as needed.
Key Features & Benefits
- Less labor, quicker, easier and more efficient to install; one man can lift 6+ sheets.
- Safer, lower risk to workers during installation and handling, no splinters.
- One-man vs two men handling, can be cut with a utility knife and is easy to clean.
- No warping when wet, unlike plywood, requires virtually NO maintenance.
- After installation, less man hours to monitor and inspect the temporary protection.
- More cost effective for every project due to speed of installation and extended life.
- Handles heavy rolling loads and scaffolding.
- 100% recyclable, antistatic and Flame Retardant.
- Can be custom printed or colored.