Breather Shield FR is an air and vapor permeable membrane that ensures newly laid flooring can breath easily, while still protecting from damage. Breather Shield FR is the perfect material for uncured surfaces and is easy to quickly roll out for use alone or under other temporary protection products. This flexible and lightweight material is easily cut, but strong and resistant to rips or tears. In addition to being permeable and soft, it’s also spill and water resistant, and certified flame retardant to the LSP 1207 standard.
Key Features & Benefits
- Permeable membrane allows floors to breath while resisting spills and abrasion.
- Suitable for newly finished wood, vinyl, stone, tile, and screed flooring.
- Soft and non-abrasive, will protect surfaces from scratches and dust.
- Can be used alone or underneath other temporary protection for maximum safety of valuable surfaces.
- Flexible & lightweight for single person installation and removal.
- Excellent mechanical properties relative to rips and tearing.
- Flame Retardant